There’s more than a few people out there who think that saving a few bucks on certain things is a good way to go about living. More power to them. We don’t want to stop your average DIY’er from trying to make their house look spic & span, as that’s not our bag. But when it comes to Carpet Cleaning, we know a thing or two, so we might as well share.
Below, we’re going to list the top reasons why you shouldn’t clean your own carpet, and there are a few. Sure, vacuuming by yourself is fine, but when it comes to adding water and chemicals, and using below average equipment, there’s a few things you should know.
1. If you’re not careful, you could force water to seep into your carpet. Carpet Cleaning machines that are bought or rented at regular old grocery stores or big box stores are meant to be used exactly as the manufacturer suggests. The problem is these directions always either mean something different to every single person, or they are not applied as well as they should be. When you are pressing the water release button, you may hold it down for too long, allowing too much water out of the Carpet Cleaning apparatus, and potentially permanently damaging your carpet. Now that small investment has turned into an unnecessary purchase going on your credit card to undo the massive mess you’ve created. Solution – simply call us and we’ll clean your carpet, rug, or upholstery at a surprisingly great price.
2. You have to go to the store to buy or rent your own Carpet Cleaner. Why waste the time, energy, or money to do this? Think about it, you’re simply going to have to buy another one in the future, as these machines don’t last long at all. They break, either due to the fact that they are not well taken care of, or they are so heavy that you drop it down the stairs while being ambitious enough on a Thursday night to try and clean the basement carpet.
3. You might add too much detergent to the combination. This can immediately ruin the carpet you are trying to clean, and then you’re all the way back at square one. Moreover, if you try to clean that special area rug your grandmother gave you when you bought your first house, you may goof up, and that expensive antique will be turned into a garage sale item. Instead, you might want to call a Carpet Cleaning professional (like us), so we can handle it for you.
4. You actually have to take time out of your schedule to complete the job. Think about your average day and the amount of time you actually have to do the things you enjoy. Now take the value of your time, and where would you like for it to be spent? Personally, I would rather be chillin’ with my family, lounging at the pool, or visiting with friends. The last thing I would want to do on a weekend day is work up a sweat shampooing my own carpet with a store bought or rented carpet cleaning device. That’s what the Professional Carpet Cleaners are for. Leave the dirty work to us.
5. A Carpet Cleaning machine is heavy. And you don’t need to risk permanently hurting your back doing something you simply don’t need to do.
Really, our point is, simply call us to clean your carpets, upholstery, or rugs. You don’t need to worry about us messing your carpet up, because we’re good at this!